What does the Shoulder blade Pain exactly mean?
Shoulder blade pain is a very irritating thing for anyone. It is not an easy job at all to manage the shoulder blade pain. Shoulder blade pain may come forward with different forms. You may feel pain in your right shoulder or left shoulder.
Sometimes the patients experience the pain just between two blades of the shoulder too. The strength and duration of the pain may vary also. Let’s take a short look what things may give you some relief against this serious pain.
Tips to overcome shoulder blades pain
- Taking rest is the best medicine against shoulder blade pain. You need to keep in observation yourself. That means you should have a control on your daily activities. Don’t go for such work which may give pressure on your shoulder.
- Again, give your shoulder adequate rest. For this purpose you can give break to your daily work at a regular interval. You can lie on a flat floor in relax position or seat in a back chair. In a word, you need to ensure the proper rest for your affected shoulder.
- If your shoulder blade pain is the result of a stretched muscles or tissues, you can use an ice bag to get some relief. In this case the application of ice bag will give you relax and also reduce the intensity of the pain also. In this case one thing is very important. You should keep in mind that, the application of ice should not be directly to your skin. If you so this you will get disadvantages rather than the benefit. So, it is recommended to wrap the ice in a cloth or use an ice bag for this purpose.
- Not only the ice bags, but also the hot pack treatment can also give you relief in case of shoulder blade pain. The fact behind this remedy is that, the heat of the hot pack boost up the blood circulation system of your shoulder. As a result, you feel comfortable against the pain.
- You can use a sling around your shoulder to reduce pain because, the sling will restrict the movement of your shoulder and as a result your shoulder will not get stressed.
- You can also take some easy and simple physical exercise to reduce the intensity of the pain. The stretching workouts are the most effective way in this case. You can not also overlook the impact of yoga.
- You should ensure the proper nutrition for your body to keep your bones healthy. So, keep your eyes on balanced diet, especially the calcium and magnesium as these two are the main elements of the bone composition.
These tips are very effective to reduce the irritation of shoulder blade pain. If you follow these simple tips on a regular basis, you must find hope. Again, if you are in serious condition or your pain is out of control, you must go to a consultant and take the proper drug immediately.